We are looking for our multinational partner someone, who wants to join to a Cyber Security Incident Response and Advanced Investigation team on a 24/7 basis.
You would be responsible for cyber security incident detection and response capabilities and provide real-time hands-on incident management support throughout all stages of the incident response chain (detection – response – enhancement).
Your tasks in a nutshell:
- Monitor, Detect and Triage cyber security events, anomalies and/or trends in threat landscape using internal and external logging and monitoring sources.
- Complete the Containment and Analysis for cyber security incidents in a timely manner to minimize business impact.
- Coordinate the Eradication and Remediation steps during cyber security incidents with IT counterparts.
- Drive the Closure of the cyber security incidents to make sure enhancements are implemented whenever applicable.
- Maintaining excellent customer engagement and relationships, listening to voice of the customer
- Understanding technological trends and in depth understanding of information security and technical security controls
- Act as a communication interface between the incident management and other InfoSec/non-InfoSec functions
To be successful in the role, you will require the following:
- University / college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- more years of experience in IT
- 2+ year experience in SOC
- Ability to be part of an on-call rotation, and work in shifts
- Familiarity with incident response lifecycle
- Prior experience in an information security role
- Understanding of networking and packet analysis
- Good awareness of IT Support processes, such as ITIL
- Experience administering and/or analyzing Linux, UNIX, Windows, and mobile operating systems
- Experience with Security Event Information Management (SIEM) and/or Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS) tools
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, NetBIOS, and other protocols
- Understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits, both network and endpoint related malware and eradication methodologies
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Preferred Certifications GIAC (GSEC, GCED, GCIH, GCIA, etc.) CCNA, CISSP
- Competitive remuneration package (bonus, fringe benefits, shift bonus)
- The chance to step forward into ethical hacking or engineering direction