Our client is the global IT service provider for a global insurance company and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Company Group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe, they work together with other insurance entities in leading IT for the worldwide digitalization of the Company.
- Analytics Consultant with diverse analytics tools experience to support en-to-end analytics implementations in complex environments,
- End-to-End Global Analytics support in the different implementation cycle phases,
- Reporting requirements analysis to propose ad-hoc analytics solutions,
- Analytics design and development with diferent solutions like SAP, Microstrategy and Power BI,
- Applying dynamic functionalities to dashboards and reports via programming functions,
- Communication with different departments and experts as well as with upper management level,
- Translation of requirements into solution designs and solution architectures.
- Ideally you already worked for at least 5 years in the Analytics and Reporting field,
- Experience implementing Analytics projects ideally with SAP, MicroStrategy and Power BI,
- Understanding the end-to-end analytics implementation cycle,
- Experience developing coded dynamic analytics, e.g. with SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Application Designer or Lumira (BIAL / Java Script),
- Good technical and functional analytics requirements understanding,
- IT methodology knowledge,
- Understanding how to leverage different databases as source for reporting like SAP BW, HANA, Oracle, etc.,
- Degree in informatics, business information systems or similar,
- Active, fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Good to have IT Project Management experience,
- German language knowledge,
- Analytical thinking,
- Strong communication and presentation skills and German and English,
- Oriented on problem solving,
- Quick adaptability to changes and complex work environments,
- Ability to work in teams (2 – 8 people),
- High customer orientation,
- Enthusiasm for innovation and learning,
- Ideally project management skills.
What they offer:
- Global position in an international project,
- Long term, stable position,
- Excellent carrier perspective,
- Liberal amount of Home Office,
- Remote work is also an option,
- Multinational environment,
- Participation in a major strategic project in the life of a global insurance company.