We are looking for a talented and experienced Cloud Solution Architect (Azure) to join our partners team to Budapest with 3 days/week home-office opportunity and 2 days/week office work. (You can use a company car to get to work, which you can use for your own purposes, and our partner also provides a fuel card.) Furthermore, our partner also provides financial support for obtaining Azure certifications.
You will be responsible for developing and managing Azure cloud architectures, ensuring alignment with business requirements and best practices. You will also collaborate with other IT professionals to deliver high-quality Azure cloud services and support.
- Proven experience as an Azure Cloud Architect or similar role
- Hungarian and English fluent
- Strong knowledge of Azure computing concepts, architectures, and services
- Strong knowledge of hybrid networking concepts
- Hands-on experience with various Azure services such as Azure DevOps, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Active Directory, Scripting, etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Nice to have
- Hands on experiences with Microsoft 365 online services
- Hands on experience with Microsoft on-premises solutions such as Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Client Deployment and management or Device management
- Experience with other cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience with Azure development tools, languages, and frameworks such as DevOps, CI/CD, Python, Java, .NET, etc.
- Experiences with containerization (Kubernetes or Openshift)
- Certification in Microsoft Azure (Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert is preferred)
- Design, develop, and deploy Azure solutions using various Azure services and technologies
- Evaluate and select cloud providers, services, and tools based on performance, cost, security, and scalability
- Define and implement cloud governance, security, and compliance policies and standards
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to other Azure engineers and developers
- Troubleshoot and resolve Azure-related issues and incidents
- Stay updated on emerging cloud trends, technologies, and best practices
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonus + health insurance + gym pass + financial support of professional exams.
- Company car + fuel card
- A market-leading, internationally recognized company with a stable background
- Demanding and varied tasks that ensure professional development
- Long-term career opportunities, continuous support, opportunity to participate in professional trainings.
- Professional, supportive team and high-quality working environment with good atmosphere, hybrid work style
- Participation in international projects
- Joint leisure programs e.g. grill club, hiking club, bike club, crossfit trainings, football, darts, etc.