We are looking for experienced developers who have worked with IP networks, proxies, understand containers and not afraid of learning Kubernetes to deliver platform for business critical applications. If you are passionate about solving hard problems this opportunity is for you.
- load balancers (NLB, ALB, L4/L7 load balancers and proxies),
- network functions (NFV)
- Kubernetes internals
- L4 firewalls
- next generation container firewalls
- anomaly detection, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant experience
- Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
- Kubernetes networking (CNI, Calico, BGP)
- Kubernetes (containers, docker, containerd)
- Ingress Controllers (Kubenetes Ingress, Istio)
- Linux networking (iptables, tcpdump)
- In programming highly preferred Golang
- Infrastructure skills