We are looking for a Cloud Engineer for a team that drives the Business Intelligence strategy and deliver modular and reusable Business Intelligence Solutions to our partner entities worldwide, leveraging synergies of skills, scope, and resources. As the unit is currently expanding in the Budapest office, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly dynamic, international, and rapidly growing team of BI&BD project managers, engineers, developers, and architects. If you are an agile, open-minded and proactive person with an interest in IT and international business background, you are the one we are searching for!
- Work closely with our Service Assurance team and other groups in the organization to make sure that all events, incidents and problems are resolved as per SLA defined
- Administer servers, network infrastructure, and databases for development and deployment.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of services and system software and related infrastructure.
- Install new and/or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Design and implement utilities to automate system DBA tasks
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Improve efficiency and quality of delivery by automating routine tasks
- Responsible for 3rd-level support
- 6+ years experience in IT field
- Linux system administrator work experience
- Deep knowledge of any scripting language
- Good knowledge of virtualization and containerization (VMware, VirtualBox, Docker, etc. )
- Experience in Cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Cloudera, etc. )
- Good knowledge of networking and data center technologies, switching, routing
- Good knowledge of LAN / WAN / WLAN topologies, Proxies, Load Balancers, and Network Security (Firewall, VPN) in a geographically diverse environment
- Understanding of IT architectures including High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Experience in capacity planning
- Conceptual and abstract thinking skills are compulsory
- Process-oriented, focused on standardization, attention to detail, and streamlining
- Fluent English written and spoken other language skills are a plus
What we offer:
- 3-4 days home office per week
- Competitive salary
- Thirteenth and fourteenth monthly salary
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance