Our partner is a digital health company and we are looking for a Engineering manager for their team, with experience in building secure software solutions. You will be responsible for driving the organizations long-term vision and architecture, drive/influence roadmaps, and provide technical leadership. You would work in Budapest, with 3-4 days/week home office opportunity.
- 2+ years of professional experience with modern programming languages (e.g. Java, Python).
- 3+ years of hands-on software engineering work experience designing and developing distributed software applications, tools, systems and services and knowledge of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- 3+ years of leading (coaching) Agile IT teams to implement leading solutions to promote business/customer value.
- 2+ years of building and operating scalable and secure systems on AWS.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, and relational databases
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
- Customer-centric mindset.
Good to have
- Bachelors degree in business or technology subjects advanced degree
- Set, develop a technical direction, strategy and technological processes for the company.
- Drive the day-to-day development process, provide technical leadership and project management for all aspects of the
- software development lifecycle.
- Organize IT support for medical and research projects.
- Coordinate and lead the work of the IT team and partners and constantly track their performance.
- Lead digital product development and digital transformation projects.
- Participate in the architecture, development, testing, deployment, and delivery of software applications, systems,platforms, services.
- Lead, mentor and develop engineers and project managers and provide hiring recommendations and guides.
- Participate in strategic planning to achieve technical and business goals
- Play a crucial role in ensuring that the complex information and report composed by the companys physicians is available to customers, and that the research team continuously develops Medipredicts products and services.
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Very exciting projects
- Fixed 3-4 days a week home-office provided
- Really good team and working environment