We are looking for 3 developers for our Bluebird team who works in the financial sector. One senior colleague with strong C++ knowledge and 2 developers with strong GO and/or JAVA experience.
- Standardize the sentinel-based single-shard deployment model.
- Implement a configuration driven Redis start script (Golang).
- Integrate CBA-based authentication & TLS (C++).
- Move from self-compiled to pre-compiled (Docker) deployment.
- Build thin Java client (libcache), integrating security & discovery.
- Implement telemetry for Redis and set up basic availability alerts.
- Design operational workflows & assign responsibilities.
- Onboard existing Abacus, OPS and ASTRA Unitized Service use cases across clients.
- Hard requirements
- At least 1y with C++.
- Soft requirements (i.e., nice to have but not absolute musts)
- at least 1y with Java experience and or at least 1 y with Golang experience, and as much as possible experience with Redis or other distributed databases, and ADO pipelines.
- Full remote opportunity
- Team works in San Francisco, so work hours would prefereably start from 12:00-20:00, but at least 4 hours in SF time, but 16:00-24:00 is also fine.
- Project duration: Sept 1st, 2023 – March 31st, 2024