Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Our partner create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We are looking for Junior, Medior and Senior Sensor Fusion Software Engineer (Embedded C++) to join our international partners team to Budapest with 3-4 days/week home-office opportunity.
Our partners team develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
The selection process consists of 2 rounds of online interviews.
- 2-5+ years of experience in C++
- Experience in embedded software development
- Good command of the English language
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
Nice to have
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Experience working in different areas of Sensor Fusion
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience in Python
- Developing software and tools for sensor fusion and perception
- Designing algorithms and implementing them efficiently
- Ensuring safety compliance of the developed product
- Participating in all levels of the development lifecycle, including requirements management, architecture definition and implementation
- Align with internal stakeholders on sensor side (e.g., camera, radar, ultrasonic) and function side (e.g., scene interpretation, trajectory planning, motion control)
- Collaborating and working in an agile team environment
What we offer in return
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including
- Cafeteria (Gross 920.000 HUF/ year)
- Bonus system (10% of the annual salary)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Home-office opportunity (3-4 days/week)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Easily accessible office location in Budapest