The Financial Modeling Group is responsible for researching, implementing and maintaining most of the analytical models.
Join us as C++ Developer to craft the next generation of our single security analytical modelling engine using C++ 17 and design new APIs and build new applications to provide clients with novel ways of using our models.
Take part in improving existing analytical systems by replacing existing functions with new implementation and craft a more scalable and modular architecture by refactoring.
We work in an agile team with heavy focus on quality of work validated through automated testing, and we value effective and clean code.
- Devloping scalable, high throughput, low latency analytical software for valuating fixed income products like swaps or bonds.
- Challenging the status quo is our norm, and we excel in building modern systems and onboarding state of the art technology like microservice architectures.
- Our dominant programming languages are C++ and Python.
We are looking for you if you are familiar with:
- enterprise software development (4+ years)
- C++14 or later (3+ years of experience)
- C++ development tools (CMake, CLion, ccache, ninja)
- Principles of object-oriented programming
- Design patterns
- Automated testing (gtest)
- Version control (git)
- At least one scripting language (bash, PowerShell)
Nice to have in-depth knowledge of
- Google Protocol Buffers
- Python 3
- nix systems (Red Hat)
- Profiling tools (gprof, valgrind, gperftools)
- DevOps tools (Azure DevOps)
- Project management software platforms (Confluence, JIRA)
- Cloud technologies (docker, K8, Kustomize, Argo CD)
- Knowledge on finance and fixed income asset types is a plus but not a must. Well help to learn whats needed.
- To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.