Who is responsible for elaborating and implementing the products and services available in the project through processes that creates workplace experiences that increase productivity, inspire innovation, drive employee satisfaction, enhance mobility and facilitate cultural change.
Your task in a nutshell
- Takes part in the compilation of case studies and collection of business requirements and prerequisites. Participates in the elaboration of the way of service delivery in a process- and customer-oriented approach considering best practices and effectiveness and participates that the services will be in operation by the predefined deadline.
- Explores and determines the relevance of existing processes, analyses process gaps (regarding the existing and expected service and/or product delivery) and prepares and submits proposal for process modification.
- Designs integrated processes and/or process changes, prepare proposal on the implementation and takes part in implementation thereof. Manages business process modelling of service delivery.
- Collects, prioritises and specifies business process change requests, prepares cost-benefit calculations for the approval thereof. Prepares proposal on information technology solutions that satisfy both business requirements and information technology system capabilities.
- Elaborates process measurement, process KPIs, and applies these in pilot projects. Considering the results revises the systems and/or the processes to improve efficiency and user experience.
- Co-ordinate and take part in the preparation of project documentations, prepares process descriptions, regulations.
- University or college degree
- Min. 3 years experiences on relevant field in an international environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Structured thinking and analytical skill with innovative mind-set
- Result-oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to combine information and recognizing linking points
- IT related experiences is a plus
- Experience in process designing
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Process approach
- MS Office applications, SAP
- Strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn about digital technologies that can enhance customer experience.
- Hungarian and English (fluent verbal and written)