We are looking for a Business Intelligence developer for a long-term finance related project.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to gather and validate functional requirements and expected output, develops, and executes advance BI reporting, analytics, and dashboards, as well as debugs, monitors, and troubleshoots BI solutions to aid marketing-driven marketing decisions and results reporting.
- Anticipates BI needs and opportunities, accordingly creates new scalable automated solutions or improves upon current processes.
- Drives a culture of data driven marketing through stakeholder education on best practices and by highlighting further opportunities.
- Connects meaningful engagements throughout the marketing funnel to the lead generation models, further tracking the outcome through the sales pipeline, with goal of showing ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Creates systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both a technical and user-friendly language, adhering to data management standards and best practices.
- Performs data manipulation, validation, analysis, and visualization.
- Forms productive relationships with stakeholders by clarifying and responding effectively.
- Proven experience designing and planning BI solutions with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification and methodology development.
- Business Intelligence development lifecycle experience including debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting BI solutions.
- Expertise with SQL development, programming, and optimization, SQL certification a plus.
- Experience building data pipelines using either Python or R.
- Knowledge of model and algorithm development (mathematical and statistical knowledge) a plus.
- Basic understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods.
- Expertise with business intelligence and related tools Tableau, Microsoft BI stack, and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation, Demandbase, and Tealium AudienceStream preferred.
- Experience with relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Empirical understanding of data systems (For example BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing) for process automation and standardization.
- Excellent English language verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and dashboard functionality.
- Experience working cross-functionally with business stakeholders and technical teams, global experience preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- 2-3 years of experience designing and developing business intelligence dashboards.