As a Business Development and Sales Manager you will be responsible for discovering and landing new opportunities. With the support of the business development team, you will represent the company to grow our business network and launch new partnerships.
- Discover new leads for software development and consultancy projects
- Create appealing selling propositions and pursue negotiations with cold or hot leads to arrive at contracting phase.
- Attend virtual (or if possible, offline) events to raise brand awareness and grow the companys network.
- Contribute to the fine-tuning of corporate business development strategy.
- On a daily basis, you will be mostly working with the CEO & business development manager of the company.
- Ideally, 2-4 years of software business development / sales experience.
- Previous experience in working with mobile apps, platforms or Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Bachelor degree in business related fields.
- Professional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ownership to take growing responsibility and know when the work is done.
- Ability to work independently but open to learn from feedback.
- Experienced in using sales CRMs
- Existing management level network to financial services or industrial innovation organizations.
- Proactivity in seeking new opportunities.
- Ambition to deliver above average results.
- Fluent knowledge of other European language is a plus.