We are looking for a Business Analyst to join Bluebird team for a remote project.
Must have demonstrable experience of
- Conducting business process modelling, target operating model (TOM) design, gap analysis, eliciting requirements.
- Creating solution documentation such as user stories, user journeys, wireframes, data models and flows.
- Quickly developing domain knowledge and communicating with engineers in detail.
- Assuring alignment of development, configuration and testing of code with business requirements.
- Developing requirements that span multiple enterprise systems e.g. human resource (HR), enterprise resource planning (ERP), finance, manufacturing.
- Full project lifecycle, from inception to delivery including test strategies and defect resolution.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders, who may not be familiar with software development methodologies.
Advantage to have experience of
- Manufacturing Execution Systems, specifically production scheduling, quality management, work order process flow and bill of materials (BOM) management.
- Software development.
- User experience design.
- Project management.
- Formal qualification in business analysis, especially agile business analysis.
- Map business processes, user journeys and data flows.
- Identify to be improvements.
- Promote standardisation of processes.
- Take very technical business requirements and develop into detailed development requirements, user stories, wireframes and other solution documentation.
- Support development as part of the sprint team.
- Participate in story refinement, contribute to test materials, participate in testing, support training delivery. Ensure quality controls are in place.
- Contribute to the development of business cases and project plans.
- Track progress.
- Maintain engagement with project sponsors and stakeholders to inform of all developments.
- Demonstrate successful delivery to the original business objectives and requirements.