We are lloking for a Business Analyst colleague for one of the worlds top Fin Tech companies.
- A diverse team of world class software solutions experts who share a common goal of building the best and most innovative solutions to drive our business
- An agile environment for you to excel at what you do best
- A place where you can deliver value from day one and grow your skills and career.
- We currently use Angular, React, TypeScript, ES6, Flow, D3, Java, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, a whole host of languages, and many other open source technologies
- A belief in writing small testable software with a focus on incremental innovation. We are committed to open source and we regularly contribute our work back to the community
- An awesome and inclusive culture. From the top of the firm down we embrace the values, identities, and ideas brought by our employees.
- Unending curiosity to learn end-to-end business processes and get into the details of all the possible ways in which the underlying systems can be used by those processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with an attention to detail and a commitment to follow through
- A passion for delivering functional architecture which is innovative and which supports end-to-end business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team environment
- Ability and desire to build and foster working relationships across various levels within both the business and technology organizations
- Track record of managing large, complex projects under tight deadlines successfully and handled changes in priorities effectively
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- A drive to work closely with the end users to help them evaluate the process and design choices
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo to drive business benefit
You might also have
- A degree in Engineering, Maths, Management Information Systems, or business-related studies (will go with everyone on the qualification).
- Experience of working within a globally distributed team
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering, Data Analysis, and Data Modelling. SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience in Agile Software development which may include but is not limited to writing User Stories, Functional Specifications, User Acceptance Test plans coordinating with the end users on UAT, conducting Quality Assurance testing, user training, and product demos
- Extensive experience in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a distinct advantage
- Experience creating business process flows, using tools such as Visio
- Non-Fintech domain expertise in which you feel might be valuable.
- Wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and flexible time off so you can relax, recharge
- Corporate phone
- Ability to work from home
- Ultra wide monitors and standing desks for everyone
- Bicycle storage, shower, discounted garage space for car owners
- Unlimited number of paid holidays above the legally eligible quota (to be discussed with the manager)
- Working Saturdays are given as a holiday
- Four weeks of paternity leave
- Two fully paid volunteering days
- Company organized volunteering opportunities
- Corporate events including family events
- To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.