Our partner has grown from a small company with 20 years of experience in one of the most exciting IT challenges, simulation technology, to a large corporate site in the US/Canada. Their agile development team provides efficient solutions. Challenging tasks, opportunities to implement ideas and remote working await the new colleague.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to quickly translate business objectives and reporting concepts into effective, visually appealing reports and dashboards.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Manages customer expectations through well designed and communicated project scoping and engagement processes.
- Identifies and analyzes non-routine to complex reporting, and provides input in developing new solutions, processes, or standards within area of responsibility.
- Independently and collaboratively design, integrate, implement, and test solution and data based on business requirements and user acceptance.
- Build and manage relationships internally within the business unit, and with Corporate Data Services Team
- Implement reporting capabilities that conform to existing design and style requirements.
- Assist in creating and supporting customer oriented KPIs.
- Contributes to the technical direction of a solution and the production of the technical documentation for proposals.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for reporting and analytics design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide best practices for technical assistance and end user training and troubleshooting.
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Develop, document, and enforce standards and procedures.
- Formulate and implement professional and appealing dashboards.
- Discover, design, and implement solutions to revamp manual processes into scalable, performant, and reliable automation routines.
- 5+ years in a data-oriented role
- 3+ years prior Developer experience with a focus on BI tools, specifically PowerBI.
- 3+ years prior experience developing customized data models and visualizations, extension integration and scripting.
- 3+ years prior SQL Server experience (querying, database management, object creation, performance).
- Fluent in English and Hungarian language
What they offer
- Competitive income with a solid and reliable employer
- Youll be working for the leading worldwide Simulation company
- Remote working opportunity
- Szép-kártya benefit
- Online language courses
- Internal trainings