We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced AWS Full-Stack Developer with a strong focus on Serverless architectures and expereince with building containerized applications.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with Java, Spring Boot, Frontend technologies and AWS
services like Lambda, EKS, RDS. Additionally, they should be familiar with Agile methodologies, microservices patterns, messaging systems, event-driven architecture, and possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Design, develop, and maintain cloud based applications and services mainly in Java and Angular.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure best practices established by Lead developers are followed
- Optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Implement and maintain unit and integration tests.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Design and implement microservices patterns and event-driven architecture.
- Be able to develop and maintain applications with Angular or React front-end frameworks
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining cloud based applications
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- 1+ years of experience in frontend frameworks like React and Angular
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot and its various modules (Data JPA, Web, Security).
- Good knowledge of OAuth2.0 security flow and JWT for authentication and authorization.
- Good knowledge of Gradle and Maven for dependency management and build automation.
- Knowledge in using Flyway or Liquibase for database migrations and version control.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL or AWS RDS
- Familiarity with NoSQL Database like Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Knowledge of Hibernate or other ORM tool
- Knowledge in unit and integration testing using JUnit 5, Mockito
- Good understanding of design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of microservices patterns, messaging systems, and event-driven architecture.
- Good knowledge of Git for version control.
- Knowledge of UML for system modeling and design.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and strong team spirit.
Nice to have
- AWS Certification
- Familiarity with Docker and AWS EKS deployments
- Familiarity with Spring Cloud and related components.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) tools.
- Knowledge of Python and NodeJS