Our partner is an international, digital service company. They are looking for a new colleague who will join the team. Their office is in Debrecen, but they are working from home in this situation.
- As a valuable member of our Scrum team youll be setting up a cutting edge highly available environment with advanced security and dynamic workload capabilities in the cloud.
- Youll maintain and optimize existing environments and related processes.
- Hands on experience with AWS (at least a couple of years)
- Excellent knowledge of AWS, specifically in the following service groups Storage Compute Containers Databases Serverless Networking and Content Delivery Security, Identity and Compliance Management and Governance
- Cost optimization
- Automating infrastructure, infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Good scripting knowledge (Python, Bash)
- Good understanding of migration techniques (data, application)
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of monitoring and log management tools (CloudWatch, Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana)
- AWS Certificate
- A place for personal development free trainings, monthly knowledge coffee sessions, learn tricks from senior colleagues
- Stable and long-term projects within the energy domain
- Performance management framework with yearly salary review
- Modern technologies & equipment (MacBook, company phone, work station, etc)
- An awesome downtown office well-equipped to make you comfy during office hours and beyond
- Friendly, open, and respectful work environment where your opinion matters
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity