Our partner is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. The project you will work on is a new medical training solution integrated to an existing training platform. The operations are recorded with a 3D stereo camera and stored on a file server. The
trainers can create new training materials and exams and distribute to the students.
We are looking for a 3D Artist in our international partners team to Budapest with 4 days / week home-office option. You must have advanced English language skills and 2+ years of 3D experience to fill the position.
- Create and modify functioning 3D human organs.
- 2+ years of 3D experience (Blender or/and 3DsMAX)
- Good English communication skills
- Strong knowledge in organic model creation
- Strong knowledge in UV map creation
- Experience in rig and animation creation
- Strong knowledge in Photoshop
- Good organizational skills and pro-active attitude
Nice to have
- Hard surface modeling skills
- Morph target/Shape keys animation
- Unreal Engine and Unity knowledge
What we offer in return
- Very exciting projects
- 100% sick pay for 15 days
- 4 days a week home-office provided
- Flexible working hours
- Really good team and working environment
- Language training
- Career opportunity
- International background