Our partner is an independent and international company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 30 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry. We are searching for a new colleague who will join the team, which is working on the global digital transformation project.
- Participate in the creation of a holistic vision/strategy how IT will help deliver digital business value drivers.
- Define Digital IT Mobile Application roadmaps, lead technical solution design efforts and provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the Digital IT Mobile Application technical architecture and interconnections to other Digital and non-digital IT ERP systems.
- Capture and promote best practices, make proposals for landscape improvement, aiming for the robustness, availability, scalability, performance and efficiency of Digital IT Mobile Application solutions.
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications related to Mobile Application.
- Review, advise and design standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impacts on the business processes and goals.
- Develop and document the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards. Ensure that technical design documentation is completed to a high standard.
- Coordinate technical teams from different domains, provide consultancy and technical guidance to projects to deliver key business value.
- Track retail industry trends and maintain knowledge of new technologies to better serve the Digital IT architecture needs. Based on industry trends and standards proactively propose innovative solutions to support the business requirements and strategy.
- University or college degree with specialization in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience in similar position
- Hands on experience in implementing digital retail Mobile Application solutions ranging from marketing, sales to customer service (Campaign/Ecommerce/CRM and Service)
- Hands on experience of API and Micro services based architectures is an advantage
- Experience with creating architectural maps, workflow and data flow diagrams
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of industry specific IT (Mobile Application) architecture, applications, systems design and integration
- Knowledge of the Physical and Digital Retail convergence space and solutions
- Understanding / experience interfacing with other IT systems
- Prior experience in Mobile Application development space with a proven understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Facilitating skills and able to drive consensus involving technical and non-technical resources
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Experiences in international, multinational environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality
- Openness to different cultures across CEE
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- English (upper-intermediate)
- Microsoft Office suite
- Exciting projects with new generation technologies
- Economically stable environment
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration package