Our innovative game developer partner is looking for a new colleague, as a Backend Network Programmer for its own team.
- Maintain and further develop parts of existing backend services.
- Support other teams (both code and non-code) to understand and properly use the backend system of the game.
- Identify and fix bugs, and debug complex service issues.
- Prioritise, plan and manage the time of assigned tasks as independently as possible.
- Understand thoroughly how the backend systems are designed and connected to each other.
- Communicate clearly with other team members with minimal external help.
- Proactively look for optimizations and how the system could work more efficiently.
- Escalate critical issues to higher levels when needed.
- Strong C++ and Python programming skills.
- Good awareness of micro and monolith services.
- Experience with different debugging methods and tools.
- Capable of reading and understanding complex source code.
- Understanding of database concepts.
- Understanding of distributed systems and multithreading concepts.
- Self-motivated and driven to creatively solve problems.
- Bachelors degree with a Computer Science/Software Engineering focus or similar experience.
- Economically stable and growing enterprise
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration package