System Support OfficerRendszerüzemeltető Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 március 20, kedd Azonosító: 1757-1
- Works closely with DBAs, Network, application support and service team to ensure all incidents and problems should have been solved within agreed SLA;
- works with the DC System Support Manager and other Infrastructure colleagues in establishing the IT infrastructure company vision;
- creates infrastructure environment to support business needs and new projects;
- monitor the performance of DC Systems on regional level, act in case of issues and creates reports;
- ensures business adequate service standards and SLAs/availability are provided as it was agreed;
- works together with vendorsand internal IT teams for fixing any infrastructure issue.
- Secondary school level in Computer Science or equivalent;
- good understanding of technology standards;
- good knowledge of IT Infrastructure and security solutions;
- deep understanding of IT Infrastructure (server/storage/network);
- good knowledge of the latest solutions and approaches in the world of technology.
- Degree in Computer Science;
- knowledge of ITIL "Service Foundation" level;
- participating in the implementation of IT Infrastructure services is an advantage;
- working experience in IT projects and working together with project teams in international environment.