Software engineer (Scala)Egyéb fejlesztő Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 március 27, kedd Azonosító: 1766
Our partner is among the fastest growing, most recognized fin-tech startups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services. As part of the globally distributed Engineering team, software engineers bring experience and expertise building commercial, mission critical, enterprise grade software. Software Engineers work closely with Product and Business Development teams to deliver production quality features and functionality at pace. You will be a part of a team of top notch technical professionals developing complex systems at scale and with a focus on sustained operational excellence. The successful candidate is adept at working effectively and collaboratively with distributed partner teams located across multiple time zones.
- Design and develop high quality code efficiently and at pace, using functional and non-functional languages, across platform and applications development teams.
- Contribute to the development of cutting-edge distributed ledger technology innovations that will be deployed with some of the worlds most consequential institutional players across industry sectors.
- Develop and refine feature specifications and deliver high-quality software components and end user experiences within an Agile development environment.
- Ideally, + years experience as a software engineer, working in a globally distributed development environment.
- Proven history of delivering high-quality, increasingly complex, commercial software products to a global market.
- Minimum of years software development experience delivering mission-critical technology to the enterprise software market using Agile methodologies.
- Strong command of distributed systems development.
- Deep understanding of secure coding practices.
- Experience with recovery-oriented computing techniques to develop systems that detect and gracefully recover from system failure.
- Advanced understanding of high-performance and high-availability coding techniques.
- Experience developing software targeting Linux and Windows environments, including an adept ability to incorporate open source software as appropriate.
- Polyglot with a strong command of at least functional and/or non-functional programming languages, including but not limited to, Java, Scala, F#, OCaml, Clojure and Haskell.
- Continuous learning mindset and learning of new programming language paradigms
- Strong programming fundamentals (data structures and algorithm design)
- Strong engineering fundamentals (testing, code reviews, code structure, readable and maintainable code)
- Strong commercial orientation with a deep passion for customer-driven design and development throughout the SDLC.
- Collaborative approach that factors and embraces and insists upon diverse perspectives as a strategic imperative.
- Open, strong communicator who communicates effectively across groups, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually.
- A natural leader who builds productive and effective relationships across the organization.
- Continuous growth mindset with strong disposition toward innovation and intrapreneurial ways of working.
- Courage of convictions with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or related field.