Software Developer (.NET) (m/f).Net/C# fejlesztő Bécs Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2017 szeptember 4, hétfő Azonosító: 1516
OVERVIEW You have the passion to generate and write clean code? In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of .NET projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. This highly responsible role involves offering state of the art technology solutions that will drive forward Tax Free Shopping and Currency Choice product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, service and/or mobile applications
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Work in an agile Team setup of 6-9 members
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours
- Experience and Education
- University graduate / bachelor's degree in technology-related field (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.) or technical education.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a professional software development work environment
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and principles and .NET C# programming language skills
- Hands-on experience within agile software development methodologies in a multi-division processing company (international experience a strong plus)
- In-depth experience designing API's (SOAP / REST) and implementing services based on it
- Experience with Testing and CI; TDD, automated unit/functional/integration testing
- Strong understanding of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns Service Oriented Architecture, MS SQL Server skills or similar, especially in performance related areas and understanding of agile development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
- Strong English language skills (oral and written) in routine, technology-related work settings
- Internet Security knowledge
- Payments industry experience a strong plus (credit card, merchant processing, banking, financial services, etc.)
- Experience in developing applications that can handle high volume concurrent requests / messages.
- Personal qualification
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Work in fast growing international company
- Most state of the art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee referral program
- Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas Party
- For this position applies a collective minimum basic salary with disposition to overpayment depending on the professional quality and experience. Additionally you can influence your possible target salary positively by your effort and commitment.
- Place of work: Vienna
- Duration: long-term