Senior DWH Developer (m/f)Adattárház, BI fejlesztő Bécs Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 március 27, kedd Azonosító: 1769
Were experts in the worlds fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in countries around the world. We work with over , of the worlds favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, were a truly international team.
- In this position as Senior Data Warehouse Developer, you will be responsible for development of our business intelligence and reporting solutions in our Data Team. This highly responsible role involves offering state of the art technology solutions that will drive forward the companysTax Free Shopping and Currency Choice product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
- Support, Design, Develop of our Business Intelligence and reporting solution.
- Develop SSIS packages, stored procedures, database triggers, views and T-SQL
- Apply DW modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts to meet best practice and performance expectations.
- Support Microstrategy and Tableau BI software platforms.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with SQL Server.
- Solid SQL, stored procedures, database triggers, views and other database manipulation languages/methods.
- Solid experience in data consolidation, data acquisition, ETL, SSIS, SQL IDEs and/or business intelligence solutions.
- Working knowledge of conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling dimensional modeling preferred.
- Experience or willing to learn Microstrategy and Tableau BI software platforms.
- Experience working in the Financial Industry a definite asset
- Personal qualification
- Ability to adhere to work plans and track assignments with minimal guidance
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Work in fast growing international company
- Most state of the art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee referral program
- If you would be interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV to boglarka.zsoldosbluebird-europe.at