(Senior) DataFlex Developer (m/f)Egyéb Bécs Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 február 26, hétfő Azonosító: 1729
Our Client invented the concept of Tax Free Shopping 37 years ago and is now the worldwide industry leader, enhancing the shopper experience and creating value for retailers and partners through a range of products and services. Our Client s Tax Free Shopping solutions allow thousands of retailers, including most of the world s best luxury, fast fashion and department store brands, to quickly and safely offer shoppers savings of up to 20% when shopping in 300,000 stores around the world. Our Client s IT headquarters is located in Vienna.
- You have the passion to generate and write clean code? In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of DataFlex Console application with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. This highly responsible role involves learning the challenging workflows and business rules of the company's Tax Free Shopping product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
- Design, develop, test, support DataFlex Console based application
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Work in an agile Team setup together with PM and QA
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours
- Knowledge/experience with DataFlex programming language or willingness to learn it
- Preparedness to develop, maintain and modernize legacy software applications
- University graduate / bachelor's degree in technology-related field (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.) or technical education.
- Experience in a professional software development work environment
- Hands-on experience within agile software development methodologies in a multi-division processing company (international experience a strong plus)
- Strong English language skills (oral and written) in routine, technology-related work settings
- Preferred:Know-how about Pervasive Database (PSQL)
- Understanding of OOP concepts, principles and JAVA programming language skills
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns and understanding of agile development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
- Personal qualification: Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to travel (max 10%)
Our partner s offer
- Work in fast growing international company
- Most state of the art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee referral program
- Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas Party
- For this position applies a collective minimum basic salary with disposition to overpayment depending on the professional quality and experience. Additionally you can influence your possible target salary positively by your effort and commitment.
- If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com