SAP Finance Senior AnalystSupport és Helpdesk Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 július 26, csütörtök Azonosító: 1925
As a Finance Applications Services Analyst, you will be an integral member of our Global Application Services Organization within the Finance stream providing level 2 support to users around the globe.
- You will provide application support encompasses SAP ECC Finance modules. This includes Functional and Technical support with minor coding and customization.
- You will provide technical specifications to the development team and test the delivered code for quality acceptance.
- You will lead corrective change implementation, unit testing and user acceptance tests. You will work closely with the global Finance support team to help business owners and global power users resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- You will ensure the global ticketing tool is promptly and correctly updated with activities, resolution and user feedback for effective and efficient tracking.
- You will fulfill Finance application service requests / application incidents raised by users across the regions, focusing primarily in EMEA.
- You will ensure timely ticket resolution of Incidents and Service Requests while maintaining proper communication to users on ticket resolution and root cause.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- ITIL certification will be an added advantage
- Certified on at least one module of SAP ECC (version 6 or above)
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Must have Strong SAP Finance Module knowledge
- Strong understanding of EMEA Tax liabilities and SAP localisation
- Must have at least 2 years of Application Support experience
- Able to qualify, communicate and escalate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to provide a local presence for the Global APS team
- Ability to diagnose system issues based on documentation such as Use Cases and Technical designs
- Hands on Oracle, SQL programming and troubleshooting expertise. J2EE (and Websphere) hands on troubleshooting experience (Desirable)
- Datastage / Webmethod understanding (Desirable)
- Experience with BOFC will be a plus
- Experience with LSMW tool will be a plus
- Manufacturing / Chemical industry experience is a plus
- Your future employer