Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)Tesztelő Bécs Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2017 augusztus 10, csütörtök Azonosító: 1494
OVERVIEW The holder of this position will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of quality ensuring and promoting measures like reviews and tests. Reporting to Assistant Vice President Software Quality Assurance the successful candidate will be part of a team and contribute his/her efforts towards the goals set forth for the team in alignment with the guidelines and quality and test strategy set forth by the QA organization. He/she will continuously focus on the quality of the products the team produces as well as the overall functioning of the systems and processes of the Company. The successful candidate will carry out the duties and take over the responsibilities laid out below for the products and assigned components.
- Review incoming test basis artefacts (eg. user stories, specs, etc.) for readiness, verifiability and other quality criteria, including DoR.
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated tests based on test basis artefacts based on the general test and the test automation strategy. These tests concern functional as well as non-functional (quality) criteria of the systems under test.
- Create and maintain test data.
- Become and stay an expert in the setup, configuration and usage of the systems to be tested.
- Perform deployments for testing purposes.
- Understand the business processes and business needs supported by the System under test in a way to perform reasonable exploratory testing.
- Provide reasonable quality information and test reporting on the system under test.
- Coordinate with the team, the QA organisation, the Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Appropriate reporting.
- Experience and Education
- University Degree in IT or technology related field (or an equivalent working experience)
- English language - fluent written and spoken
- Min. 2-5 years of experience in testing or development
- Solid understanding of review and testing processes
- Scripting / programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows .NET or JAVA technology stack
- IT administration knowledge
- Non-functional Testing knowledge
- ISTQB advanced level certification and/or comparable prove of craftsmanship (e.g. conference talks, artefacts from earlier projects, open source project involvement etc.)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks is an asset
- Test automation know how is an asset
- Personal qualification
- Analytical and pragmatic at the same time in defining and efficient processes and solutions
- Good listener
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible and ingenuous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent problem solving skills
OUR PARTNER S OFFER
- Work in fast growing international company
- Development and potential to grow
- Language Courses
- Employee referral program
- Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas party
- "Fruit day"
- Sick days
- For this position applies a collective minimum basic salary with disposition to overpayment depending on the professional quality and experience. Additionally you can influence your possible target salary positively by your effort and commitment.
- Place of work: Vienna
- Duration: long-term