Performance & QA Engineer (m/f)Tesztelő Málta Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2017 május 26, péntek Azonosító: 1434
Our client offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. They are a dynamic and growing company with around 1780 passionate people of 40 different nationalities. Most of them work in the operational Head Office in Malta but they also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi and Tallinn.
- The person we are looking for should take total ownership of the Performance Quality area and that the team conduct high quality performance tests during software development, preventing performance issues from ever making it to production. You will be deeply involved in setting strategies, methods and be part of defining the QA processes that the team uses.
- You will be working as part of an Agile team following developments from conception to release. You will be responsible for the Performance Test strategy & Performance test framework and define the QA processes in use by the team.
- To shine in this exciting role you ll need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role. Experience with High performance, High throughput, and/or high availability systems is a definite plus. You have a relevant qualification in IT and practical experience.
- You should have experience and interest in Agile methodologies, and Agile testing experience is an advantage.
- If you have a Software Development background, it would be highly regarded (but it s not manditory).
What our client offers
- They offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at our client, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. They strive to be the best in whatever field they choose to play on, and they make sure to have fun along the way.
- Other informations:
- Malta is one of the EU member countries, so you do not need a work permit to work there. The client offers a permanent contract, and an outstanding wage due to the favorable taxation and it is coupled with a series of fringe benefits:
- Private health insurance, Life Insurance, Temporary Total Disability Insurance, Personal accident insurance
- Travel and accommodation costs for an interview are paid by the company. They also offer a relocation package for the whole family.
- 3 weeks in company apartment on arrival
- One time moving allowance
- Free use of company doctor
- Fitness Subsidy
- Discounts with local companies in Malta
- Trainings, company activities