.NET Developer (m/f).Net/C# fejlesztő Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2017 november 8, szerda Azonosító: 1608
Our partner is a dynamic and growing company with more than 1900 passionate people who are of 40 different nationalities. Its operational Head Office is in Malta but it also has other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, London, Tbilisi and Tallinn. The company offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. It is now opening its brand new development center in Budapest to further strengthen its cutting edge products and services.
- The team in Budapest develops the payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We work with the latest technologies in creating service-oriented solutions with a lot of focus on transaction security and integrity.
- As a member of the Payment team, you will work with high-loaded systems and help us create our Payment product. In close collaboration with your team and the product department, you will discuss and implement business requirements by suggesting approach and solution, plus deciding on the technology and architecture to deliver a high quality product along with great customer experience. Our Payment system is the very core of everything we do and it s truly one of a kind within the iGaming industry.
- We are looking for you who have a passion in building great software and the drive to turn ideas into actions. You should have solid experience in backend and frontend systems and have experienced different workplaces in your career. You will need good communication skills in order to interact well with different parts of the organisation. We expect you to keep up to date with the latest technologies and always share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Required skills:
- 3-5+ years of developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C# with knowledge in ASP.NET MVC, WCF
- Proficiency in SQL Server; both in writing queries and tuning performance
- Experience in design and implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems, understanding SOA principles and service oriented environments (multiple services, multiple machines)
- Architecture experience
- Knowledge in automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Confident in both written and spoken English
- Online payments and/or transaction intensive systems
- Distributed microservice-based architectures
- Design of systems involving multiple components and teams
- Place of work: Budapest
- Start: immediately
- Required language: English
Our partner`s offer
- To be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market, all our employees would avail from:
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health insurances and gym subsidies
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at the company both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future.
- We would also very much like to reward your efforts with a number of external and internal events like Monday breakfasts, free coffee and fruit and regular after-work events and much more!