Mobile developerMobil fejlesztő Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2017 október 27, péntek Azonosító: 1591
Our fast-growing, global startup partner is looking for an experienced Mobile Developer (C#, Xamarin).
Your main task will include:
- Participate in the development of the company's B2B mobile applications on all supported platforms and contribute to other development activities within the R&D department.
- Develop, test, document, support and maintain the mobile applications' interfaces and libraries on all supported platforms: iOS, Android, Windows 10.
- Develop apps using the C# language on .NET Runtime and the Xamarin Platform.
- Design efficient mobile applications working at all levels of the software architecture (UI, data access, web services, etc.).
- Participate in the global improvement of the quality of the source code (especially through code-reviews).
- Continuously develop technical knowledge in pace with mobile innovations.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing web-service driven mobile apps in at least one of the supported platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years' experience in mobile application development, including school projects if applicable.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design.
- Fluency in English.
- Good level of C# development skills.
- Have a good sense of modern user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on the mobile platforms.
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with the Xamarin Platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations is a plus.
- Experience in consumer goods or merchandising is a plus.
- Competitive package in line with your experience and qualifications.
- Being part of a growing, dynamic company with global presence that is affiliated with Kantar Retail, a WPP company.
- Working on state-of-the art Image Recognition solutions.
- Very strong focus on personal development, strong mentoring.
- A young and dynamic team.
- Few hierarchical levels, startup spirit.
- A brand new office in central location in Budapest.
- An international environment.