Manager, User Experience (m/f)Vezető Bécs Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 január 29, hétfő Azonosító: 1704-1
Nature and aim of the position: Working as part of the technical product management team you will provide user experience leadership and direction across our client's solution landscape. You will work with technical product managers who are developing products which our clients provides to its merchants and travellers as well as internally used solutions. In order to design and optimize usability and process of applications you will engage with end users, establish and suggest KPIs and work with engineers to improve applications. You will be focusing on usability and design as first step with the objective to improve the overall user experience. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- As UX expert you are putting the user into the centre of your activities creating concepts, prototypes and flows.
- You are responsible for the optimization of our client's applications including mobile apps, self-service kiosks as well as web/desktop applications.
- You will analyse the use cases for user interaction and design the optimal user interface to allow developers to create the optimal solution.
- Plan and execute qualitative usability-tests, A/B-testings and analyse the results
- You deliver input to software developers like wire frames, flows, scribbles, mockups, and interactive prototypes for any platform like desktop, tablet mobile and app
- Responsible to deliver User Stories to the Engineering Team
- Assess market feedback (from users) and drive product evolution and innovation
Reporting and collaboration
- The holder of the position reports solid-line to Group Product Manager, Issuing
- The holder of the position collaborates with Engineering, Business Units and the Commercial organizations
Preferable skills and competencies
- Demonstrates strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation - actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and user experience
- Extensive experience in UX, UI-design for Web- and desktop applications, POS systems, as well as mobile apps
- Knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project and issue tracking software is required
- Ability to collect, clarify, and translate customer needs into conceptual designs from which Products are enhanced and developed
- ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Establish and execute usability test and drive optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Possesses a "can do" attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviours
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high performance teams
- Fluent in English
Education and qualifications
- Expert knowledge in UX and UI design
- Ability to create wire frames, flows, etc. for desktop and mobile apps.
- Ability to create designs are an asset
- Solid understanding of underlying user interface technologies
- Understanding of methodology and tools to assess UX and UI quality
- 5+ years of experience in a similar UX position
- Location: Vienna. Duration: Long term. Salary: For this position applies a collective minimum basic salary with disposition to overpayment depending on the professional quality and experience. Additionally you can influence your possible target salary positively by your effort and commitment.