Lead developer/ArchitectAdattárház, BI fejlesztő, Egyéb fejlesztő Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 április 5, csütörtök Azonosító: 1777
- Participation in the design and development of an integrated data model for a multinational company
- Sprint design, assignment of tasks within a team
- Leading a 5+ members team
- Customer communication, provision of technical consultancy
- Project optimization
- Planning and continuous improvement and maintenance of infrastructure
- Optimizing ETL processes
- Data model design, development and maintenance
- Developers release, preparation of install scripts and patches
- Daily written and oral communication with the clients and other developers
- Creating functional and technical documentation.
Qualifications and Professional requirements
- Experience in modeling development and maintenance of BI solutions / data warehouses
- AWS, Terraform knowledge is a must
- Data Architect / Data modeling experience
- Experience in collaboration with business users understanding the business data and connections
Nice to have skills
- Talend, Python, Spark.
- In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.