Junior Tester (m/f)Tesztelő Málta Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 január 12, péntek Azonosító: 1681
Do you want to beat the system, master your bug-hunting capabilities and excel your skills in a fast paced Agile Development Team? As a Junior Tester, you will join a brilliant team of Developers and QA's, where you will have the opportunity learn something every day and use your critical thinking in a best possible way. We are looking for sceptics!
- Working together with other QA's, you will be involved in improving the quality of the teams' deliveries, you will also work in partnership with the Product Owners and Stakeholders to understand requirements and define which test cases need to be created, and which of those need to be automated.
- Some of the tasks that will make part of your day to day work:
- Produce test scenarios, test cases and documentation
- Writing and executing both manual and automated test scripts (yes, we're going to help).
- Detect software failures, talk to developers, find your way to fixing issues
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
To ensure you are successful and happy in your new role, we will need you to have the following know
- You have a technical-analytical mindset
- You have excellent communication skills. I mean really. You need that.
- Be a team player
- Your fuel is the desire to learn new things
- You probably have a ISTQB certification (or able to prove that you know the testing basics)
- You will have a degree in computer science or experience to match
We will also need you to be familiar with the basics of the following areas and tools
- Git, some test automation and load testing tools (SoapUI, Cucumber, Selenium, Maven, Jmeter, RestClient..etc).
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases together with API and Web service testing is a definite plus.
- Familiarity with Docker, JSON and XML magic, browsers and http basics is also beneficial.
- Place of work: Malta
- Start: immediately
- Language skill: fluent English is a must
- Type of work: long term
- If we woke up your interest, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org