Junior Ethical hackerIT biztonság szakértő Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 február 1, csütörtök Azonosító: 1713-1
Do you have what it takes to shape the world of cyber security? Would like to join an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and critical thinking? If your answer is yes then it is your chance to try yourself in the field of IT Security..
What will be your tasks?
- As an ethical hacker you must search the software environment for vulnerabilities and -- upon finding one -- explore its potential as a risk. Daily tasks to check security include monitoring incoming and outgoing data. The ethical hacker also is responsible for the dissemination of relevant information to company directors and employees relating to security. This includes password policy and file encryption. Wireless networks require more advanced security protocols and stricter user controls, and the ethical hacker must conduct ongoing tests to mitigate solutions for possible vulnerabilities.
What will we expect from you?
- First of all you have to be motivated and willing to learn from our senior colleges. Having a strong English knowledge is also recommended. You don't have to have certificates but need to have an overall strong understanding of the Ethical Hacker processes and procedures and have some on-hands experience. As a junior ethical hacker, you must have ongoing studies related to IT (if you already have a degree in information technology is a huge an advanced diploma in network security plus). Moreover, you'll be working as a part of a team in a client oriented environment so it is necessary to be a team player and client oriented thinker
Advantages/Long-term advantages for being with us:
- Thorough understanding of security requirements of the ISO Standards, COBIT, PSI DSS is an advantage
- Industry recognized security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISPP, CISA, CISM) and Strong IT technical skills and knowledge (operation of Windows, Linux OS and database servers);
- Vendor Information Security Certificate (Linux, Windows 10, etc.)
- Network firewall experience
- MS Active Directory knowledge
What will we offer?
- Challenging work in a motivated team at an international firm where the opportunity is given for professional and personal development with regular training courses. And of course competitive salary and benefits.