IT Architecture and Development Team LeadArchitect Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 április 18, szerda Azonosító: 1786
The vacancy has arisen in the Budapest IT Centre (13. district) and the winner of this opportunity will be accountable for managing the flow of day-to-day operations of an IT development team of 4.
Your task will be
- Managing the development team during software development lifecycle phases designing, developing, testing, installing, and deploying digital applications.
- Accountable for defining application development standards and related governance.
- Accountable for resource planning.
- Translates requirements created by business analysts into service and front-end component design.
- Interface and collaborate with internal customers, other IT organizations and vendors.
- Accountable for digital application support.
- Ensures that SLAs are agreed and adhered to at all times.
You are expected to have
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer technology or equivalent
- Vast amount of professional experience designing, developing and supporting web applications and databases
- Advanced understanding of databases, SQL, data modelling, schema design
- Experience in front-end technologies (jQuery, AngularJS, LESS/SASS)
- Good understanding of the following technologies is a must RESTful API, Swagger, AngularJS/Angular, Oracle PL/SQL
- Data modelling experience is a must
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of the applications and technical architectures
- Can analyze complex business and competitive issues
Business expertise must haves
- Extensive business knowledge, technical expert on applications supporting the business area, along with other inter-related / adjacent systems and applications
- Understands changing business needs for supported area and recommends strategies for the future
- Evaluates the applicability of leading edge technologies and uses this information to significantly influence future business strategies for the area(s) supported
- Brings technical and/or business systems knowledge from external sources and incorporates those ideas into IT
Leadership expertise must haves
- Ability to mentor and train team members
- Lead the development team in projects, making work assignment
- Work in matrix teams