Information Security and Business Continuity ManagerVezető Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 április 4, szerda Azonosító: 1774
You will provide in-depth expertise in information security and resilience providing expert advice, guidance and direction to protect the company from loss, service disruption, prosecution and other damage.
- Providing in-depth expertise in relation to information security and resilience by acting as the senior technical expert in the regional loss prevention team
- developing local strategy, policy, internal control frameworks, procedures, standards and awareness for information security
- developing and reviewing processes that contributes to the monitoring of compliance to these strategies and policies including compliance to regulatory requirements
- being the key liaison point with relevant regulatory and law enforcement agencies for information security and resilience within the market, ensuring that regulatory changes are implemented
- leading investigations into serious incidents of information security or service disruption, implement and follow up any recommendations for corrective actions to ensure lessons identified are cascaded
- ensuring that all employees are aware of their responsibilities around information security and business continuity.
- At least 3 years experience in a senior role in the field of Information Security within an international environment
- university or college degree
- must possess professional level Information Security Certification such as CISA / CISM / CISSP / SSCP
- experience in designing, implementing and managing information security and BCM DR against ISO27001 and ISO22301
- in depth knowledge of local and international data protection and information security frameworks
- demonstrated ability to plan, implement, monitor and review the protective and preventative measures required to minimise losses of information or service disruption
- experience of SIEM/IDS/IPS implementation and operation and SOC management
- leading information security investigations into major incidents and producing high quality reports that reveal root causes and recommend corrective actions
- well-developed problem solving and analytical ability
- this role requires frequent travel both domestically and internationally - and therefore the ability to travel internationally is a requirement of the role
- professional knowledge in MS Office
- fluency in English.
- Previous experience in BCM DR.
- Performance based annual bonus
- company car or car compensation
- laptop, mobile
- home office once a week
- global and regional teamwork
- stable background (local and international presence)
- professional, modern work environment.