Megjelenés dátuma: 2017 október 6, péntek Azonosító: 1553
As one of the world s leading iGaming companies, our partner is now opening their brand new development center in Budapest to further strengthen our cutting edge products and services. The company offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. With more than 20 iGaming brands, they are offering Sportsbook, Casino and Poker, they re proud of our successes. And now they are hiring in Budapest. Keeping their eyes on the best talents and experts who can use their creativity and passion to create seamless, intuitive and engaging online gaming experiences.
- Part of the team in Budapest develops Front End systems for our online entertainment platform. We work with the latest technologies in creating service-oriented solutions with a lot of focus on transaction security and integrity.
- As a member of the Front End development team in Budapest, you will work with latest UI web technologies. In close collaboration with your team and the product department, you will discuss and implement business requirements by suggesting approach and solution, plus deciding on the technology and architecture to deliver a high quality product along with great customer experience.
- We are looking for you who have a passion in building great software and the drive to turn ideas into actions. You should have solid experience in front-end systems and have experienced different workplaces in your career. As collaboration is a key in Betsson Group, you will need good communication skills in order to interact well with different parts of the organisation. We expect you to keep up to date with the latest technologies and always share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- . 3+ years of developing front-end systems
- . Experience using AngularJS, Protractor, Jasmine (or similar)
- . Experience in implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems,
- . Understanding SOA principles and service oriented environments (multiple services, multiple machines)
- . Experience in interacting with REST APIs
- . Knowledge in automated testing and continuous integration
- . Experience of working in an agile environment
- . Confident in both written and spoken English
- . Experience using AngularJS 2+, React & Redux
- . .NET/C# with knowledge in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and WCF
- . Experience in using responsive design
- . SQL Server; both in writing queries and tuning performance
- . Distributed micro-service based architectures
- . Design of systems involving multiple components and teams
Our partner offers
- To be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market, all our employees in Budapest would avail from:
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health insurances and gym subsidies
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at our company, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future.
- We would also very much like to reward your efforts with a number of external and internal events like Monday breakfasts, free coffee and fruit and regular after-work events and much more!
- It takes entertainment seriously.
- We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We offer online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites.
- We are a dynamic and growing company with more than 1900 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
- At the company, they live our values: One firm, Customers at Heart, Passion for Business, We Aim High, Execution is Everything and We Play Fair.