Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 január 4, csütörtök Azonosító: 1670
Our client offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. They are a dynamic and growing company with around 1780 passionate people of 40 different nationalities. Most of them work in the operational Head Office in Malta but they also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi and Tallinn.
- The Data Intelligence team is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic UI expert that wants to succeed in a high performance environment and is willing to work towards becoming a point of reference for data visualisation in the company.
- Reporting to the Head of Data Science and Business Intelligence, the Frontend Developer will be working with the BI Team Lead and other BI Developers on cutting edge data products and high priority internal projects. The role will be accountable for building the front end of our Data Products as well as working on various business and internal data visualisation projects.
- Understand business requirements and convert them to a working UI design
- Integrations of front end with internal data sources
- Responsible for the UI design and implementation of the financial, marketing and commercial data products
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business teams, and development teams to provide data-driven insight into the performance of the business, and what areas need improvement
- Investigate data issues and report findings to other development teams
- We are looking for an individual who:
- Has previous experience working in web development and has produced visualisations and UIs that have been used by business stakeholders.
- Has experience with HTML and CSS
- Has good knowledge of SQL
- Is educated to a degree level, preferably Computer Science or a related course
- Is a creative thinker who understands User Interface design as well as other visualizations skills such as typography, interface design, user experience design and visual art design
- Enjoys working in agile scrum environments
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Has an eye for detail and a keen interest to present data in a visually appealing way
- It would be beneficial for the individual to:
- Have experience with photo editing tools such as Photoshop
- Have experience working with different database systems, including SQL Server and Big Data technologies
Our partner s offer
- We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
- If you would be interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com