Digital Web Solution ArchitectArchitect Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 április 18, szerda Azonosító: 1785
An experienced Frontend and Java web solution architect with hands-on skills to handle architecture and design on our partners global e-commerce platform. The position is accountable for solution architecture, development, code quality, problem analysis and troubleshooting, performance optimization and more.
- Responsible for architecture and design of e-commerce applications running on Magnolia CMS, Java/Spring, Tomcat, Oracle and associated components. Solutions should include a modern browser-side experience using Angular, HTML with mobile-friendly responsive design, use of our ReST API, and attention to reusability in other countries or projects.
- Oversee and participate in the design and development of new features, improvements and bug fixes. Conduct code reviews and insure that high standards are met for code quality, performance and security.
- Work with business partners and IT business analysts to assess feasibility of requirements and map those requirements to high-performance web solutions.
- Work with back-end developers and architects to integrate data used by the web application with relevant back-end and legacy systems running on a variety of software platforms and operating systems.
- Work with infrastructure partners to ensure that necessary hardware and software is provisioned and configured to support the solution.
- Work across the organization to help improve the SDLC and enforce development, testing, release and documentation standards.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in analysis, design and architecture of commercial e-commerce systems.
- Hands-on experience developing highly available, high performance Java web applications.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle PL/SQL and query performance tuning.
- Experience with data integration, ETL, message queues and other integration options.
- Experience with frameworks like Backbone, Polymer or React is a highly preferred otherwise be prepared to learn.
- In-depth knowledge of web services, XML, Ajax and ReSTful APIs.
- Experienced with test-driven-development, software version control, configuration management and build tools.
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket and Git.
- Ability to work in matrix.
- Ability to quickly develop understanding of new areas and identify key drivers of issues.
- Ability to manage projects and matrix partners.
- Must be able to coordinate the work of other colleagues.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Logical and creative thinking.
- Develop/Prepare options for IT solutions.
- Estimate resource requirements for each development.
- Customer focused, Result oriented