DEVOPS ENGINEEREgyéb fejlesztő Budapest Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 január 11, csütörtök Azonosító: 1675
Our partner is a dynamic and growing company with more than 1900 passionate people who are of 40 different nationalities. Its operational Head Office is in Malta but it also has other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, London, Tbilisi and Tallinn. The company offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. It is now opening its brand new development center in Budapest to further strengthen its cutting edge products and services.
- Our partner is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our Front End system and implement / improve technical operations best practices for the team.
- You are an infrastructure expert but you are also happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, scripting and managing automated builds, releases and maintenance processes. You will author tools and manage infrastructure in specific areas of:
- Setup, support, maintain and improve our environments
- Implement and improve Continuous delivery
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions
- Tools automationConfiguration management
- Network and security administration
- High availability and high performance solutions
- 4+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Sysadmin or similar role
- Passion in providing superb infrastructure solutions
- Background in Windows and Linux administration
- Experience with Application Container Technologies and Schedulers
- Skilled in Powershell, Bash, Ruby or other scripting languages
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools - either Chef, Puppet, or equivalent
- Experience working with server virtualisation (VMware), IaaS and PaaS Cloud (AWS, Azure) and hybrid environments
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Familiarity with Git, TFS, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of MSMQ, RabbitMQKnowledge of SAN solutions
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployments
- Experience with Firewalls and load balancers
- Experience with one or more of the following: Jira, Confluence
- Adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, and efficient use of resources
- Experience with IIS Web ServerProficiency in both written and spoken English.
- It s positive if you have experience with:
- Web Sites hosting, iGaming and/or transaction intensive systems
- Certifications in Windows Server / Linux / VMware
- Agile development methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health insurances and gym subsidies
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment.
- For the right person there are many different career paths at the company, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future.
- The company would also very much like to reward your efforts with a number of external and internal events like Monday breakfasts, free coffee and fruit and regular after-work events and much more!