CAFM Work Control administratorEgyéb Pápa Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 április 4, szerda Azonosító: 1776
Canadian company, located in Pápa, Hungary is seeking a CAFM Work Control Administrator. The applicant will be required to work at the NATO Airbase at Pápa.
- The applicant is responsible for maintaining all applicable (site and support) data for company CAFM System including data gathering, extraction, transformation, and importing files into a variety of applications such as Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Labour Records, Maintenance Records etc.
- The CAFM Work Control administrator is responsible to work the Project and Site Managers to initiate any projects (AWR) requiring a CAFM, plan adequate resources, execute all planned deliverables in a timely manner, monitor and control the implementation to ensure staff are meeting the expected results and to complete the migration for transition onto the project support staff.
- The CAFM Work Control Administrator shall be able to communicate fluently with reporting personnel in English and Hungarian language.
- Fluent Hungarian and English skills
- Demonstratable MS Office skills(Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of IBM Maximo or similar systems
- College/University Degree or Post-Secondary Diploma
- Experience of Work History using computers, knowledge of Computer Science and current Technology
- FM experience is a plus