Associate Product Manager – billing & processing systemEgyéb Bécs Jelentkezem az állásajánlatra
Megjelenés dátuma: 2018 január 11, csütörtök Azonosító: 1678
We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 30 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 43 countries around the world. We work with over 270,000 of the world's favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
Nature and aim of the position
- As an Associate Product Manager you will be part of a team managing the company's billing and processing platform for Tax Free Shopping (TFS). You will build new Products from ideas to the implementation, enhance and improve existing Products and develop new ideas based on your experience and your interactions with customers and internal business units and based on the set Product Strategy. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical knowledge with big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality in collaboration with Business Units and Engineering teams.
- As an Associate Product Manager, you are in a team with the Product Manager and other (Associate) Product Managers.
- You will manage the product by defining the roadmap, generating Product requirements, determining specifications, setting priorities and timetables and assuring the successful execution of the implementation.
- You are capable to establish a deep understanding of the business process and business rules within a short time, so that you can consult the organization in matters relating to your Product and the TFS back office processing process as such. Therefore you also understand the business and process requirements raised by internal business units, above all the company's processing centre located in Bratislava.
- You are working as part of the SCRUM team in your role as Product Owner representing the business view and setting the priorities of the features to be implemented.
- As Associate Product Manager you are interacting with the Product Manager, Business Units, Commercial Units as well as all other functions inside the Product Organization and Technology.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing the entire technical product life cycle considering strategic planning to tactical activities
- Owns, prioritizes and maintains the Product Backlog (in collaboration with Business Units and Engineering)
- Defines the product requirements based on inputs from Products department, global projects and Technology strategy
- Gathering the voice of the customer
- Responsible to deliver User Stories to the Engineering
- Take part in the product budget management process
- Take part in the transformation of the existing legacy Processing & Billing platform onto a new technology stack
- Act as Product Owner (with support of the team resources) in the SCRUM team
- Project Management of internal projects
- Promotes the product internally and to external customers and partners
- Manages KPIs for the product and optimizes TCO (development and operation)
- The holder of the position reports to Product Manager
- The holder of the position collaborates with Engineering
- The holder of the position collaborates with Business Units and the Commercial organizations
- Experience in managing software Products focusing on technical skills
- Collaboration with people in multiple time zone, virtual and multi-cultural teams
- Understanding and translating customer needs into requirements
- Organizational and planning skills
- Software Product development
- Ability to analyse business requirements
- Working as Product Owner in SCRUM / Agile environments
- financial Planning and Management
Preferable skills and competencies
- Demonstrates strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation - actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and user experience
- Ability to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which Products are enhanced and developed
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Possess a "can do" attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviours
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high performance teams
- Strong knowledge of Point of Sale systems
- Knowledge in transaction processing, including online/offline transaction processing is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Wide, extensive knowledge of multiple infrastructure/application technologies including (but not limited to): SOA, Web services, Application development, Enterprise Databases, Middleware, Transaction Processing
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience
- Solid understanding of agile (SCRUM) development processes
- Project management skills
- 3+ years of experience in a similar software Product Management position
- Solid experience with billing, processing or invoicing related products handling financial transactions (e.g. ERP systems)
- If you would be interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org