Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Our client is an international technology group serving companies across all industries in over 20 countries. To support the existing team, our client is currently looking for an infrastructure and cloud architect in Vienna.
- Responsibility for the infrastructure and cloud architecture as well as the operational capability.
- Review and ongoing improvement of the existing cloud and infrastructure strategy
- Responsibility for analyzing and fixing performance and infrastructure issues in our cloud and OnPrem environments
- Managing and executing the selection process of infrastructure components and cloud services
- Establish and optimize infrastructure policies, including quality assurance and documentation requirements, and measure and manage compliance with these policies and requirements
- Proactively analyze, assess infrastructure, and recommend, manage, and execute improvement activities
- Creation/design and ongoing modernization of technical infrastructure architecture for new as well as existing systems, including the definition and evolution of Non-Functional Requirements (NFA)
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure teams
- Work closely with architecture owners (software/component architecture) in agile development teams
- Advise implementation teams on technology, infrastructure, tools, and documentation
- Guiding technical teams and requesting and contributing to the design and implementation of proof of concepts or prototypes in the area of infrastructure and cloud
- Market monitoring, reviewing new technologies, and ensuring future viability of the infrastructure architecture
- Evaluate ticket store infrastructure and its components and plan improvement measures/refactorings
- Participate in the creation of cost and effort estimates together with project and implementation managers
- Professional experience as an infrastructure architect or in a comparable function. University degree in IT or comparable training is an advantage
- Ideally, you have a certification for Microsoft Azure
- Experience with cloud infrastructures and have already set up and operated Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment
- Ideally familiar with highly scaled solutions on premise and in public cloud and can optionally also show experience with migration of workloads to cloud or hybrid approaches
- Familiar with most of these technologies: API gateway, security know-how in the context of cloud (WAF, DDos,…), Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK stack, Prometheus, OpenID Connect, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and microservices
- Excellent communication skills, high self-motivation
- Storng German and English skills
- 50% onsite, 50% remote (travel and accomodation covered)