Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer with relevant experience and strong English knowledge. Our partner is a leading american-based company in medical technologies and digital solutions. They are enabling their clients to make faster, more informed decisions with smart tools, data, analytics, apps and services.
- Be able to scope and participate in hardware and software penetration tests, vulnerability identification and vulnerability risk assessment
- Engage in incident response methods lead incident response processes related to product cyber
- Create and track meaningful metrics around product cyber risk and compensating controls
- Create vulnerability and incident trend analysis to improve product design
- Maintain cyber Bills of Material and conduct proactive vulnerability monitoring and assessment on cyber components
- Engage and administer End Of Life processes for digital products
- Consult, architect on security requirements and utilize best practices to meet them
- Engage in application and domain-specific threat modeling and attack surface analysis/reduction
- Help prepare reports at appropriate levels of confidentiality for stakeholders to view
- Responding promptly and in detail to customer-sponsored penetration tests
- Provides guidance on automated testing tools and techniques
- Experience with cyber security framework (NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, etc.) implementation and governance
- Program and Project Management experience expertise with Agile development teams
- Experience with secure coding principles code signing secure boot
- Experience with penetration testing and ethical hacking
- Knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools (Chef, Git, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Identity management and identity federation (SAML, Oauth, SCIM, XACML)
- Experienced in developing web services (SOAP/REST)
- Must be available for on call for potential security response
- Knowledge of application risk identification and evaluation techniques
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and full knowledge of multiple related engineering functions
- Experience securing applications within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and alike.
- Experience with broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment.
What we offer:
- Additional Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work From Home
- Medical Insurance
- Supportive Work Culture