Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Our client is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world.
- Coordinate the Budapest Network team daily operation.
- Analyze the organizational use of network technologies to identify technological opportunities to support business objectives.
- The resource will provide ongoing support to our existing Client infrastructure where ever required and work closely with other network teams within the organization.
- The incumbent will also be the point of expertise on all things relating to the global network, including its design, planning and operation.
- Proactively suggest enhancements to existing configurations, technologies or procedures.
- Troubleshoot intricate network and systems issues down to the bit level and up to the application layer.
- Process, monitor and prioritize trouble tickets.
- Day to day support of network and security environments.
- Support other key initiatives as the business dictates.
- Automate any and all tasks that can be automated.
- 5+ years experience in network administration/engineering in a senior or lead position.
- ITIL knowledge
- Fluent English
- Must be able to effectively interact with clients, management, vendors and external parties and should be able to effectively communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to thoroughly document implementations, modifications and removals. Change Management experience is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of the OSI layers 1-4 and associated equipment.
- Experience with advanced network concepts and technologies such as QoS, CoS, IDS/IPS, VoIP, flow control
- Deep recent knowledge of implementing and troubleshooting static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP and OSPF.
- Experience with packet sniffing applications (Snort, TCPDump, Wireshark, Netmon, etc).
- Experience performance tuning networking/security and wireless infrastructures.
- Solid knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Perl,) or programming languages (C++, C#, VB).