We are seeking for our british partner a highly skilled Head of Development to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market. You will be able to form and improve the elegant world of online sport betting and casinos by leading web developer teams.
- As Head of Web Development you will lead teams of Web Developers that work on products and feature initiatives across all our customer touchpoints. You will lead planning, resourcing, and executing technology projects, while providing mentorship and creating growth opportunities for your teams. Youll also collaborate across our leadership teams to help push the disciplines of Web Development forward across the company.
- Proven team leadership skills – your management skills and technical knowledge allow you to develop and mentor others and build credibility with your team, while executing broader engineering strategies
- Proven background in web development. You still are comfortable diving into the code and partnering with developers at all levels of seniority
- Familiarity with distributed and highly available systems at scale
- Experience designing and developing APIs
- A passion for efficiency and collaboration with a history of establishing great relationships across UX, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing and SEO teams
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders (Director level and up), both technical and non-technical
- A commitment and drive for quality, technical excellence and results
Team uses the following tech.stacks:
- Awesome workspace environment, including new office
- You choose the dates of your bank holidays
- Work with people all over the world in a multi-cultural environment
- AXA healthcare insurance from the very first day of employment
- Cafeteria net 40.500 HUF / month – after the first 3 fully completed month
- The first 10 days of the sick leave is paid fully in 100%
- Opportunity to take only a half-day (4 hours) day off
- Core time between 10-16 and flexible besides that
- Unlimited subscription for Udemy and opportunity of participating in conferences and trainings
- Travelling to the HQ (Gibraltar) 4 times a year.
- Possibility to relocation!
- Salary range Gross 2.0-2.5M Huf/month